Minimum Wages in Uttar Pradesh

 

Uttar Pradesh Government revised minimum wages from 01st Apr’23 by the revision in Variable Dearness Allowances in minimum wages for different categories of employees employed in the scheduled employments through notification having number- 2-9 dated 03.04.23.

I don't have access to real-time data because I'm an AI language model, and my training only lasts through September 2021. I am unable to give you Uttar Pradesh's (UP) current minimum wage rates as a result. However, based on the data accessible prior to my knowledge cut off, I can give you an approximation of the minimum wage rates in UP.

The category of workers and the scheduled employment in Uttar Pradesh affected the minimum wage. Before my knowledge cutoff, the following were some examples of minimum wages in the United Provinces:

Workers without skills make Rs. 9,132 per month, or Rs. 351 per day.

Rs. 10,185 per month, or Rs. 392 per day, for semi-skilled labor.

Rs. 11,239 per month, or Rs. 432 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Labour Law in India

Shop and Establishment Registration in Delhi

Labour Welfare Fund